How do i make a purchase?
- Debit or Credit Cards on our website
- PayPal our PayPal email address is email@example.com
- Alternatively please contact us on 01922 745095 subject to availability.
How safe am i to purchase online from your website?
- We use secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday.
In summary, your payment details and personal details are safe when you order with us.
- Handtools Xpress use PayPal the most trusted and secure on-line payment method in the World. We are committed to providing the safest and most secure shopping experience available online in terms of ordering and delivery.
How can i be sure your products are genuine and of good quality?
- All branded products that we advertise as major brands are genuine items sourced direct from the manufacturers. Our budget range is of the highest quality we can source. We work hand in hand with the construction industry to make sure the products you buy from us are fit for the purpose and as durable as possible for the best price. You may rest assured we do not sell fake or copys of branded goods.
When will i receive my item or products ordered?
- We aim to ship all orders by 1pm on the same day (Monday to Friday)
- We aim to deliver all orders within 1-3 days, however larger items, custom items and some other items may be subject to a 2-4 day delivery.
What happens if my package arrives damaged or lost?
- Mistakes can happen and if you receive an incorrect item or damaged please accept our sincere apologies.
When you have confirmed to us in writing that your item has not been received and all of the above information has been provided we will arrange a replacement item or full refund. Royal Mail will not allow claims until 15 working days have passed from dispatch and we reserve the right to wait until this time has passed before we replace lost items.
- Items are normally kept at the Royal Mail delivery office for 18 days before being returned to us. If items are returned to us a further delivery charge will be made before we can resend.
Sadly instances of fraud are on the increase. The cost of fraud has to be passed on to all buyers in the form of higher costs. Because of this all reports of lost items are reported to Royal Mail who may contact you to confirm the circumstances of the loss.